leer

¿Como me keda mejor el pelo?

lunes, 9 de febrero de 2009

decode - paramore

DE CO DE - PA RA MO RE



How can I decide whats right?
when you´re clouding up my mind
I cant win your losing fight all the time
Not gonna ever own whats mine when

you´re always taking sides but you wont
take away my pride no not this time, not
this time (Chorus)How did we get here?
I used to know you so well, How did we get here?

I think I know how The truth
is hidding in your eyes and its
hanging on your tongue just boiling
in my blood,but you think that I can´t see

what kind of man that you are? If you´re a
man at all, well I will figure this one out on
my own(Im screaming I love you so) on my
own(But my thoughts you cant decode)

(Chorus) How did we get here?
I used to know you so well yeah
How did we get here? I think I know
how Do you see what we´ve done,

we´re gonna make such fools of ourselves.
Do you see what we´ve done, we´re gonna
make such fools of ourselves yeah yeah (Chorus)
How did we get here? I used to know you
so well yeah yeah yeah How did we get here?


I used to know you so well
I think I know There is something,
I see in you, It might kill me,

I want it to be true

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario